WordPress security is crowded by several tools helping with security:
- Firewalls (app-based or SaaS).
- Scanning and monitoring tools or plugins.
- Hacking cleanup tools or services.
- Automated updates tools.
- Backup tools.
All are claiming to keep your web property secure.
The truth is, none of them will single-handedly help secure your WordPress installation.
Because each one of them will provide a granular security component. It will help lock one aspect of your web property’s security, but not all of them at once.
When you go for one option, you will have a false sense of security until you get hacked.
How to make sure that my website doesn’t get hacked?
Let a professional handle your security.
Professionals will provide:
- Their own security strategy has proven to work well for WordPress.
- Their mastery of using and mixing current best security measures and tools.
- Their constant monitoring and hands-on check when something suspicious is coming your way.
While it doesn’t guarantee 100% for a website to not get hacked, it lessens considerably risks and increases the ability to mitigate new threats.