GUEST BLOGGING/POSTING WEBSITES MASSIVE LIST (+1300 UNIQUE ENTRY)
Are you looking for a curated list of guest blogging websites? Look no further, you’ve landed in the right place
As part of my SEO and PR services, I periodically scrape the web to maintain an updated list of sites where I can land a guest post or a mention for my customers.
After years, this list finally hit more than 1300-entry milestone.
I decided to share it for free.
Yep. You head it right. You’ll get access to my list of more than 1355 websites accepting guest posts FOR FREE.
In a hope that it will help get the good folks on the bottom of the pyramid to get started
What’s on the list?
The list sports:
- 1355 websites accepting guest blog posts
- Alexa Rank
- MOZ Domain Authority
- Ahrefs Rank and Domain Rank (new)
- Opportunities indicator (outgoing broken links and dofollow links)
- Barrier score (difficulty, writing level, and if a portfolio is needed or not)
- I also mention “corruptible” websites where you can land paid-for guests posts
Here is how the list looks like:
Interested? You’re a click away from getting the full list.Get the full list FOR FREE
The list is built using Google Sheets, so, it’s mandatory to have a google account to grant you access to the list.
Please include a Google-compatible account email in your request. A Gmail account or a G Suite account will work. Otherwise, it won’t work.
I’m giving you access to the full list yearly snapshot.
The yearly snapshot means you get the full list as it was done on the 1st January of the current year.
The MOZ, Ahrefs data are not periodically updated on the yearly snapshot but the data there is still relevant for the most part.
I’m building a Patreon sponsorship program for customers willing to spend a monthly participation in order to keep the list’s stats fully updated and extended with new entries and niches.Sponsor updates for $5 per month
Sponsoring the updated version of the list is not mandatory. You still can have access to the yearly snapshot for free.
Why am I charging for the updated version?
Keeping the list updated with all the insights and data costs me:
Researching new entries and verifying the old ones takes a considerable time
To do the job properly, I need access to a couple of expensive memberships in top tier SEO tools
Who needs this list?
My list is a resource to make websites allowing, or friendly with, guest posting on your speed dial, so you can concentrate on what you do best:
- Growing your posts folio (if you are an aspiring writer)
- Building backlinks for SEO purposes (if you are an SEO specialist)
- and working on your customers/company’s PR (if you are a PR specialist)
You can easily navigate through the list based on your writing level and your live posts folio (if you have any). There’s something for everyone, even for beginners.
Here is a quick insight into the list’s content based on barriers:
- 12% (+160 site) have a low barrier, this might fit debutants well with no need to have verifiable references
- 65% (+900) websites need some consistent writing skills, where some references might be necessary to land a guest post
- Only 23% (+250) of the list is designed for serious writing skills with established and verifiable references (mandatory in this one)
Use case scenarios
Here are some use case scenarios you could need my list:
- If your sole interest is to build backlinks with non-professional writing skills, you can still benefit from the +160 with a very low acceptance barrier.
- If you want to land a spot in a fancy magazine in the future, this list can help you build up your posts portfolio on more than +1150 sites.
- If you are an established writer or a PR specialist, you can go for the finest 20 percentile (+230 sites) with the most laborious entry-barrier but also the best exposure and traffic potential.